Saturday, June 12, 2010

LONG LIVE CORRUPTION!!!

On Friday I had a phone meeting with the SEC office in New York related

to vkng story based on their request.

And guess what?I feel confident that their intention was to extract some information
from me to help the big manipulator here and not to really solve the case.In other words
that part of the SEC was acting in service of the big guy here.Such level of corruption was
a very far fetched thought to me before this.

I had this opinion about their intention of  that contact since this Tuesday when they
emailed me asking for a phone meeting.I emailed and phoned many parties including
 investors advocacy at the SEC and the SEC new York office itself to make sure they
 work there and the answer was affirmative.Yet,I still had very high probability that
their intention is to help the big guy here not the other way around.In spite of that I
 agreed to that phone meeting and now even the very low possibility of being wrong
 in that has diminished even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment