Saturday, June 12, 2010

I could have pointed out a million


contradiction between what they claimed to be

their intention and their actions and another

million things showing how their real intention

is to help the main big guy here.



I don't know if that should make me happy because

one would have easier time discovering the corruption

or sad because even if they want to be honest we are

supposed to depend on the intelligence of such examples

to solve our complaints?



I don't have a suspicion about their real intention

anymore.I am confident of it.Although my suspicion

was already very close to the confidence stage.



Their trick did not last one day on me.Although

the first thing I thought about was that the

email address ending with @sec.gov in the first

email I received from them could be an old email

address and the manipulator had someone inside

who can use it without being noticed by others.

That is because I couldn't even imagine such level

of corruption.But to my surprise the investor

advocacy office at the SEC confirmed the name in that

email as someone working in SEC new york

office.They also confirmed the phone number in

that email which I used later to confirm the identity

of that person.Beside other sources,I called

the number of the SEC new york office mentioned

on the SEC web site and they confirmed all

three names I received (with them I also received

three email addresses ending in @sec.gov)as part of

the SEC office there.



If my complaint was referred to this SEC

office then I don't even know what to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment