Tuesday, July 13, 2010

THE CORRUPTION BEYOND BELIEF INSIDE THE SEC

(The following paragraphs are selected from emails I sent
that entity itself regarding the subject)

In 2006,after I submitted a complaint through the email about
one of the big guys manipulation of a stock(ticker:BITS),I noticed
that he became aware of my email address and my name.That
in addition to other things made the conclusion that he has
a leaking source inside the SEC to inform him of complaints
related to him unavoidable.But it seems that even at this
level I only scratched the surface of the corruption there.

Starting from 26 April 2010 I began submitting complaints
using the forms on the SEC web site about the very special
violation related to a stock with the ticker VKNG.They were
related to the same big guy.But this time having someone
to tell him about the existence of complaints related to
him inside the SEC was not enough for him.He to my surprise
wasn't only trying to avoid any investigation from the SEC,
he more than that used the SEC for his service.For in Tuesday
the eight of June 2010 I received An Email from the SEC office
in New York asking me for a phone meeting with them to discuss
my complaints.That trick did not last one day on me and by the
end of that day I recognized that the intention is to check
things and extract information from me to serve that big guy
and not the other way around.But the first thing I thought about
was that the email address ending with @sec.gov I received could
be an old email I received and the manipulator had someone inside
who can use it without being noticed by others.That is because I
couldn't even imagine such level of corruption.But to my surprise
the investor advocacy office at the SEC confirmed the name in that
email as someone working in SEC new york office.They also confirmed
the phone number in that email.I spent the following two days making
sure of the sender of that email and the ones which followed really
work for the SEC office in New York before I agreed to that meeting
which happened at Friday 1 pm eastern time.

It is not like they were partly slanted toward the big guy.They
were totally on his side,working for him and did the whole thing
for him.Their corruption percentage is 100 percent.In other words,
if my complaint was assigned to them then I would expect them wanting
to work against this big guy as much as he would want to work against
himself.

The complaint I keep referring to are a series of complaints
and updates regarding a stock with the symbol vkng which
I started sending the SEC from 4/26/10.There are about five
of them until now but I don't know why investor advocacy
office at the SEC said they can find only one of them.

That makes me worried that my complaint are being prevented
from even reaching the destinations it should reach let alone
being investigated.

There is a huge level of manipulation in the world of micro/nano
cap stocks.But unlike my 2006 complaint this one is about a very
special violation and defrauding for share holders.Big manipulators
with what could be billions of financial power built through out the
passing of time a barrier and shield to protect them from being
really investigated.I am not speaking about the like of Goldman
Sach;I don't know about that.My experience is related to the big guys
usually working these micro/nano cap stocks and usually fall between
us and such a big firms.They seem to have the field wide open for
their games and can build such secretive protective layers.

One might think that corruption inside the SEC happens
at most at some individual level working secretly for
the benefit of some entity.But the reality is that the
SEC is so corrupt that those people whom I had the phone
meeting with were working as a group for that big guy as
if it is their usual main task there.

Initially I wanted to point out some of the signs regarding
that but I think the whole thing and the way those emails
were written should make much of those signs self evident.
But still let me mention a few things

First,notice how the first email started.It started by addressing
me with "To whom it may concern".It was an exaggerated attempt
to hide that they know anything about my identity through the
big guy they were serving who knew my identity since the email
complaint I sent regarding a stock he was working in 2006(BITS).
They moved far in their attempt to show that they have no knowledge
about me beyond what I provided about myself in the complaint
form I filled where I gave only my email address.

Notice also how when I said that I cant trust things even from
the SEC unless I see them firmly established they immediately
responded with email that was carbon copied to two other recipients
with emails containing @sec.gov to show me that the thing is firmly
established.

In addition I don't know what was unclear in my complaint.
Someone sold fake shares of vkng then he kept them in the
system with the help of also fake buyback claim by an entity
who sold some of their shares earlier.That way the stock
was driven low and kept low.Then shares were issued at these
low prices by the company to a financier according to a financing
deal signed on 1/7/10 in what most probably was part of the
plan.

They claimed they have only one of my complaints regarding
this issue although I sent about five.

Since I had that requested phone meeting and to this moment
and I still don't know what information they needed to conduct
an investigation that made it "imperative" to speak to me according
to their claim.

I also still cant find why the phone was chosen as the communication
medium for whatever they wanted to ask instead of Emails for example.
The answer to these questions is simple.They were checking things
and searching for information for the big guy and in direct conversation
there is usually a bigger chance for making one slip or reveal things with
much less care than through other communication means like emails.

When I asked them about possible trading restrictions on me resulting
from having this conversation with them they responded with "Additionally,
contacting the SEC does not restrict you from trading in Midsummer's stock".
I asked about restrictions on trading "the stock" and he responded about
"Midsummer's stock".If he was really interested in my complaint and paid
attention to it,he probably would have used either "the stock" or "vkng"
or spoke in general form by saying "Midsummer's stockS".But this sound
to be the response of someone who only paid attention to only things
sufficient to his participation in this plan.

Also during that phone meeting one of them asked how I know that the
selling was naked shorting.I responded by pointing out to the SHO list
which he could not recognize although it is one of the pillars of my
complaint.I had to even suggest to him searching for "SHO list" in
google.If he was really interested in investigating my complaint he
should have already known that since -again- it is one of the main
points in my complaint.

At the beginning of that meeting they said that my complaint is
not clear.But at the end the same guy said that they know what
I mean about what I see as the obvious connection between the
naked shorting and the claimed buy back.

Yes I see the connection as very clear and unavoidable.And if
one extend that to the party who signed the financing deal on
1/7/10 things will look complete and clearer.But I still cant
understand the technicality of it probably because I am not
professional.Nevertheless they did not ask any question about
that.So if they have no question about that then what is left
as ambiguous in my complaint?

Also during the same conversation I asked if they read the
Midsummer's explanation in the claimed buyback filings.One
of them responded that they wont say what they read or did
not read.It was -again- a ridiculous exaggeration to show that
they are doing a professional work since that part -whether directly
mentioned or not-is also part of the pillars of my complaint.

These are some of the things I wanted to highlight although
the whole thing and their real intention is very clear,anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment